As part of a series of quick exercises using a consumer-grade 3D Printer, the following pieces were created. All were designed and modeled in keeping within a set of strict guidelines.
The rules of the game:
(1) All 3D mesh geometry is generated via photogrammetry
(2) No manual 3D modelling is to take place
(3) A 3D print ready file is to be generated within 2 hours
(4) All software used is to be open source, or free for non-commercial use
(5) Prints are built irrespective of plastic type, print resolution, color, printer, and printing technique